SEARCHING FOR INNOVATIVE
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES IN USA?
Build future-proof business applications the way you want with Accubits, one of the best software development companies in the USA. Want to build sophisticated mobile apps? or scalable web applications? or custom software? Let's talk!
Discuss your requirement
We build high-performing and scalable software
We are a full-service software development company that uses cutting-edge technologies to help businesses achieve maximum productivity during their digital transformation journey. We are always looking for creative ways to solve modern business problems. Our aim is to enable businesses with a seamless digital transformation and revolutionize enterprise operations across all industries. Our expertise has made us a trusted software solutions partner for Fortune 500 companies, leading brands & business startups all over the globe. Here are a few selected clients who trusted us for their software development needs.
Cutting-edge technology for Cutting-edge software and solutions
Our Software Development Services
Each business has a unique set of operations that need to be carried out. We develop customized software applications that meet your exact needs and preferences.
How We Work
Our Success Stories
DIGITAL STORAGE INITIATIVETo Eliminate Cyber Threats
The popularity of digital media has created a need for a solution that can safely store online data. We developed a digital storage application called Orichalcum that can be used to store digital assets or documentation. By incorporating biometric solutions, artificial intelligence and high end encryption, this application can eliminate cyber theft and hacking.
FOOTFALL COUNTINGData Analytics & Business Intelligence
Strategic product placement can help retail stores increase their sales to a large extent. This is why a lot of retail owners are investing in solutions that can track in-store customer traffic, generate real time heat maps, track the customer journey within the store and count the number of footfalls per day.
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular, since the launch of Bitcoin. Companies have started launching their own crypto tokens, wallets and applications. ATROMG8, one of our clients in Switzerland wanted to launch their own cryptocurrency. We built the AtromG8 token on top of their blockchain network.
CRYPTO-FIAT EXCHANGECrypto Asset Exchange & Payment Platform
Converting crypto to fiat is very time consuming and can create a high degree commission rate as well. Moreover, the chances of malicious attacks are greater too. Hence, building a user-friendly and secure crypto asset platform can be of great use.
Our Software Development Process
Transforming Industries with Our Software Development Capabilities
Working with maximum efficiency is the cornerstone of any business. We help businesses from various industries to boost their productivity with our software development services.
Our Global Recognitions As An Industry Leader
We develop tailor-made software solutions that can suit every unique business requirements. Our team of developers have years of experience in the industry and can help you implement the right solution for your organization.
We are one of the leading players in the field of software development. Our experts have used their expertise and creative thinking to develop world-class solutions that can help businesses thrive and expand. We guarantee on-line delivery and maximum quality for all our project deliverables.
- Building software solutions
- Developing web applications and corporate systems
- Delivering Business intelligence tools
- IT consultancy
- Web development
- Mobile application development
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise resource planning apps
- Data visualization software
- QA and software testing
- IT staff augmentation
- Application modernization
- Waterfall Model : It is the oldest and simplest SDLC approach for development. The working mechanism of this model is to "finish a phase and then move on to the next." In this model output of a phase acts as input for the next phase sequentially.
- Iterative Model : In this model, a small part of the system is implemented and reviewed further for requirements. This process is repeated again and again for obtaining the latest version of the software product.
- V-Shaped Model : This model is also known as the Verification Model, and is an extended version of the Waterfall Model. The only difference is that a testing phase is associated with each corresponding development phase. This model is a highly disciplined model as the next phase only starts after the completion of previous.
- Agile Model : The agile model breaks the product into cycles. This method believes that every system should be handled differently and existing methods should be improved according to the requirements of the new project.
- Spiral Model : The Spiral model is the combination of the iterative model and waterfall model. In this model, the project passes through 4 phases again and again in a spiral format until the completion of the product. The product developed using this model is highly customizable.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used to solve problems across the board. It can help a business increase sales, improve customer experience, automate work processes, provide predictive analysis, etc. From conversational tools to driverless cars...
Company A is a prominent exhibition organizer based in Dubai, having several exhibition venues throughout the country. The company helps other businesses and organizations to host exhibitions, conferences, and other events. By facilitating the...
In-store AI conversational tools are the perfect customer support option for in-store sales. The solution we built for our client is a kiosk-based, in-store conversational tool. Customers to the store can interact with the device to seek information about...
With the advent of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, many technologies that were once thought of as “ahead of its time” or “impractical” are now gaining traction and one of those technologies is Artificial Intelligence or AI.
A critical factor that indicates the performance of any business is its bounce rate. Higher bounce rate means lesser sales opportunities for the business. Even though there are several reasons that can result in a high bounce rate, the most prominent one is the unavailability of quick information about the business
RPA is a software that copies human behavior or actions, whereas AI is a broad term where a machine simulates human intelligence such as sensing things, making deductions and communicate. The keywords here are – actions vs intelligence. This article should help you confidently differentiate between RPA and AI particularly in the context of automation.