HOW TO LAUNCH SECURITY TOKEN OFFERING - STO ?
CoinFactory is an award winning, battle-tested, fully compliant, self-hostable and ultra scalable security and utility token issuance platform. It has already been used by more than 25 ICOs and has raised a total of more than 340 million USD. It also supports token issuance in four different blockchains - Ethereum, Stellar, EOS and Tezos. CoinFactory comes with all the required marketing features to launch a successful ICO. Also, in a time where ICOs find it difficult to raise funds, CoinFactory’s unique but optional milestone feature helps ICOs regain investors' trust. It gives legit ICOs an opportunity to differentiate themselves from the fraudulent ones and attract the right investors. CoinFactory also has a post-ICO investor management platform to facilitate multi-tier investor reporting, KPI tracking and community management.
SECURITY TOKEN OFFERING
For Investor On-boardingCoinFactory offers the most intuitive & user-friendly investor onboarding experience to be a part of your STO & acquire tokens.
- Two-stage token purchase
- Supports up to 14 different languages
- Multiple Sign-up forms
- Bonus & referral programs
- Available current exchange rates
- Two-factor authentication
- Manual as well as automated KYC approval process
- Accredited investor reviewing
- Supports more than 12 cryptos with credit card payment facility
- Paypal & bank wire
- Supports Airdrop programs
- Reliable feeds
- Efficient milestone-based funding
- Smart investor contracting
Functionality rich admin dashboard to manage & control every aspect of token sale with easy customization option enabled.
- In-depth reporting & analytics
- Customized funding plans
- Complete logging & monitoring options
- Reliable community management
- Secure bank transfer & dispute handling facility
- Syndicated bonus option
- iPad/Android applications for roadshows
- Investor smart contact management
Complete Compliance & Security Regulations
Fully compliant with SEC & FCA: built-in features to support security regulatory frameworks.
- Supports upto 6 KYC/AML providers
- Investor smart contract management
- Lock-in periods
- Regulation A+ support functionality
- Better OPM support
- Accredited investor reviewing
- Private placement memorandum options
- Regulation D support
- Regulation S support
FOR STO LAUNCH
The buzz created by ICOs for past 2 years have caught the attention of almost every entrepreneur. Especially since in 2017 when it outperformed venture capital funding and became the number one method of funding blockchain organizations. The rapid growth in this particular sector has attracted a few fraudsters to come up with fake campaigns.
The cash registers seem to be ringing non-stop with cryptocurrencies ruling the charts across the globe. Everyone seems to be hopping onto the bandwagon of cryptocurrencies, with a steady increase in the number of startups offering their own iterations of these virtual currencies. If you too are looking to cash in on this emerging trend..
Did you know that banks in Europe spent an average of 40 Million Euros a year each for KYC compliance? KYC or Know Your Customer compliance is one of the most critical components of today’s service-oriented businesses in sectors such as Banking, Insurance, Government Benefit Schemes and much more.
SEC has now made it crystal clear that virtually all ICOs are securities and they want to define a path forward for the industry through rigorous enforcement. Simply put, the commission wants all ICOs conducted for fundraising in the U.S. to be brought into...